Toddler boots from Target are under recall.
The recall involves Cat and Jack Chiara toddlers unicorn boots in sizes 5 to 13 and size 1.
The boots are white with silver shimmer featuring a unicorn's horn.
- Antonio Brown thanks Steelers Nation, tweets 'time to move on and forward'
- 2 arrested in possible kidnapping of woman bound in home
- Bill would charge pregnant women using drugs if baby is harmed, born addicted
- VIDEO: Boys stop to honor American flag in heartwarming viral photo
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
That unicorn horn can potentially detach, posing a choking hazard to children.
The boots were sold at Target stores nationwide, on target.com, and Google Express from October through November in 2018 for about $27.
So far, no injuries have been reported.
Consumers are urged to return the boots to any Target store for a full refund.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.