PITTSBURGH - Officials with a Pittsburgh area haunted house that has been nationally recognized in years past say they're not able to open in time for Halloween.
>>>RELATED: 2019 Trick-or-Treat times in Western PA<<<
The opening of ScareHouse's new attraction, Scream District, is taking too long to come together.
The attraction was delayed two times before the owner decided to cancel the 2019 season. Permit issues with the city were postponed.
Still, the company wanted to thank the people that tried so hard to make it happen.
"We also can't begin to thank all of you who have reached out to our team with support and encouragement to our cast and crew, many of whom have been working on this project
The ScareHouse is moving to a new location for 2020. National news outlets in 2013 called it "One of America's Scariest Haunted Houses."
- Steelers' Anthony Chickillo charged with assault after incident with girlfriend
- Road closures, security measures announced ahead of President Trump's visit to Pittsburgh
- DUI driver arrested after speeding away from traffic stop, crashing into cars, police say
- VIDEO: Bride and grooms’ grandmothers serve as flower girls at her wedding
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.