PITTSBURGH - Some roads in our area are affected by flooding and landslides after flash flooding swept through the area Sunday night and into Monday morning.
The communities that were affected the most are in eastern Allegheny and northwestern Westmoreland counties.
If you want to receive ALERTS about weather, download our Severe Weather Team 11 App.
- Shoulder restrictions on Route 2064 (Lime Hollow Road) between Coal Hollow Road and Springdale Drive in the Municipality of Penn Hills due to flooding;
- A single-lane restriction on Route 380 (Saltsburg Road) between Center New Texas Road and Center Hill Road in Plum Borough due to flooding;
- Shoulder restriction on Route 2086 (Leechburg Road) between Unity Trestle Road and Ralph Street in Plum Borough due to flooding;
- Route 2053 (Lower Rodi Road) between Route 22 and Thompson Run Road in Wilkins Township is closed due to flooding;
- Route 3015 (Snowden Road) in South Park Township is closed due to a tree into utility wires;
- Route 4036 (Big Sewickley Creek Road) in Franklin Park Borough is closed near Warrendale Bayne Road due to downed power lines;
- A single-lane restriction on Route (3062) Greentree Road in Scott Township due to an issue with a sewer line; and
- A single-lane restriction on Route 2065 (Larimer Avenue) between Rodi Road and Thompson Run Road in Wilkins Township due to flooding.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.