State police are looking for woman they say comforted the victims of a scary pileup crash in Lawrence County this week.
Several vehicles, including a transit bus and a tractor trailer, were involved in the pileup on Route 422 in Shenango Township on Wednesday.
Troopers say a woman who was driving behind the tractor trailer and witnessed the crash stopped to provide support and comfort two occupants of a Toyota Highlander that was part of the pileup as they waited for medical attention.
The driver of the Toyota told troopers the woman’s support was “immeasurable” and she wants to personally thank the good Samaritan.
If you are this person or know who she is, contact Trooper Matthew Woloszyn at the New Castle barracks at 724-598-2211.
- Florida man accused of using license-plate cover to avoid tolls
- Deadly encounter at McKeesport body shop was over in 2 minutes, police say
- ‘Baby It's Cold Outside' removed from radio station's playlist
- VIDEO: Former President George H.W. Bush dies at 94
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.