It seems the Transportation Security Administration has a sense of humor.
The TSA released a video on its Twitter feed Monday, showing the 10 strangest items it confiscated in 2018.
The list includes a few things you may expect, like knives and a hatchet.
- Antonio Brown thanks Steelers Nation, tweets 'time to move on and forward'
- 2 arrested in possible kidnapping of woman bound in home
- Bill would charge pregnant women using drugs if baby is harmed, born addicted
- VIDEO: Boys stop to honor American flag in heartwarming viral photo
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
But there's also a live snake, a ridiculously fake time bomb strapped to a clock radio, and what appears to be hand grenades with little tuxedos painted on them.
What qualifies as the single most unusual item might be subjective, but the TSA gave that dubious honor to a Freddy Krueger glove - just like the one used by the character in the "Nightmare on Elm Street" films - complete with finger knives.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.