Chris Hower nearly failed in high school because of his obsession with video games.
He would play them nightly on his bedroom computer and well into the early hours of the morning. His mom would get so mad at him that he had to buy a special keyboard to soften his keystrokes, so he could stop waking her up in her bedroom below.
- A phone-free show: Concert at Stage AE will have restrictions for your cell
- Trump to promote turning natural gas into plastics in Pa.
- Tanker hauling 8,000 gallons of gasoline crashes over an embankment
- VIDEO: Mother, 10-year-old son found shot to death in Crawford County
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times