LATROBE, Pa. - Everyone deals with grief in different ways.
But one thing is becoming apparent for the Steelers as they deal with the sudden death of wide receivers coach Darryl Drake. When you're part of a professional sports team, there's time to mourn. But the game must go on.
That was the message from several players who spoke to the media for the first time since Drake died Sunday morning here at Saint Vincent College.
- 1 dead, 3 hurt after related shootings at separate scenes in West Virginia
- Philadelphia police shooting: Gunman in custody after 6 officers shot, wounded
- 13-year-old dies after collapsing while playing football
- VIDEO: Coroner called to fire in Washington County
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts