WASHINGTON, Pa. - Police said a Washington County man is accused of trying to lure an 11-year-old girl into his pickup truck.
Marvin Murin, 53, faces a child luring charge after police said he rolled up to a woman who was walking with the girl on Franklin Street. Police said Murin allegedly opened the door of his truck, yelled out "come here," and whistled at the young girl.
Murin then drove away as the mother called 911, police said.
The mother was able to provide a detailed description of the man, as well as the truck and license plate number.
Police were able to identify Murin and have issued a summons for him to appear in court.
- 1 person killed after shootout with police at McKnight Road shopping center
- Hundreds celebrate life of Pittsburgh Officer Calvin Hall at funeral service
- House demolition lends itself to spider joke, goes viral on social media
- VIDEO: Body of man missing for 10 years found behind cooler at closed supermarket
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.