MARSHALL TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A water main break early Thursday morning sent water flowing onto Route 910 in Marshall Township.
The break was reported shortly after 3 a.m. on Farmingdale Road, near the intersection with Route 910.
Police were at the scene until the water was shut off about 4:30 a.m.
Further information was not immediately available.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
- Man found shot to death inside Penn Hills home; police investigating
- Kittens, cat abandoned by dumpster at local shopping center
- Police: 12-year-old made up story, did not get attacked at South Park homecoming bonfire
- VIDEO: Dangerous drug possibly connected to overdoses at Allegheny County rehab center
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.