PETERS TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Water was spewing out from under a road in Peters Township on Wednesday after a water main break.
The break occurred along East McMurray Road, slowing traffic in the area as water rained down onto the roadway and passing vehicles.
According to a spokesperson for Pennsylvania American Water, a contractor struck a transmission line late Tuesday night.
- Gunman killed by police after shooting 4 at judge's office
- Man wanted in connection with armed robbery in standoff with Aliquippa police
- What we know about Judge Dan Shimshock, Pa. district courts
- RAW VIDEO: Shooting at Fayette County judge's office
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Approximately 100 Penn American customers are still experiencing low or no water pressure. The company hopes to have those issues resolved before Thursday morning.
A water tanker will be available at the Peters Township Municipal Building on E. McMurray Road for anyone who needs water. People will have to provide their own containers.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.