PITTSBURGH - A water main break sent water streaming down a street in Pittsburgh’s Upper Lawrenceville neighborhood early Monday morning.
The break was reported shortly before 3 a.m. in the area of McCandless Avenue and Carnegie Street.
Water flowed down McCandless Avenue as a result of the break, creating an icy mess.
The break was repaired and water was restored around 4 p.m.
- 12 barges break loose on Mon River after towboat hits Liberty Bridge
- Teen wearing MAGA hat in protest video speaks out
- Super wolf blood moon: 10 stunning photos from the lunar eclipse
- VIDEO: Sinking barge by Smithfield Street Bridge
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.