PITTSBURGH - Lane restrictions will be in effect on southbound Interstate-279 (Parkway North) and Camp Horne Road through Monday morning.
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation announced the following restrictions:
- 7 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Monday: A single-lane restriction will be in place on southbound I-279 between the Ohio River Boulevard North 65 (Exit 1C) interchange to approximately 1,000 feet onto the Fort Duquesne Bridge.
- 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday: The three-lane section of southbound I-279 between the Venture Street and Veterans Bridge interchanges will be reduced to a single lane.
- 7 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Monday: Single-lane restrictions in each direction on Camp Horne Road (Route 4021) between Ben Avon Heights Road and Mt. Nebo Road.
- DA provides exclusive details on Pitt murder, additional rape allegation against suspect
- Woman injured in Aliquippa shooting
- Police arrest man accused in sex act with juvenile at Kennywood
- VIDEO: White Restaurant Manager Charged With Enslaving Black Cook
© 2018 Cox Media Group.