PITTSBURGH - The West Homestead Police Department is actively searching for a 27-year-old man they say has a medical condition.
Police said Zare Carter has been missing since Aug. 8 and suffers from paranoid schizophrenia.
His last known location was Western Psychiatric Hospital.
Law enforcement asks that if you see Carter, to please call 911 right away.
- State asks Kennywood why they keep closing The Steel Curtain
- Dick's Sporting Goods testing if it should stop selling guns, report says
- Reality star Todd Chrisley's daughter says father, brother blackmailing her with sex tape
- VIDEO: Neighbors say they're being overrun by rats
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.