MOON TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A West Virginia man was caught Tuesday with a loaded handgun at a checkpoint at Pittsburgh International Airport.
Transportation Security Administration agents said the.380-caliber handgun was loaded with six bullets and one was in the chamber.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive Allegheny County alerts.
CLICK HERE to find out how.
The handgun was confiscated, and the man, from Glenville, was held for questioning.
TSA agents stopped 30 guns at the airport checkpoint this year. They took 34 guns in 2018.
- Woman missing after last being seen at Rostraver Township home
- 19-year-old woman tried to carjack off-duty sheriff deputy, police say
- Local school district using new technology to keep students safe
- VIDEO: Dangerous drug possibly connected to overdoses at Allegheny County rehab center
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.