PENN HILLS, Pa. — An Amber Alert was issued after a toddler Nalani Johnson, was abducted Saturday in Penn Hills, according to police. Nalani remains missing.
Police said Nalani is a black female with a light complexion. She has short, curly, black hair and brown eyes and was wearing a black shirt and a skirt with floral design and black sandals.
Police said she goes by the nickname "Mooh."
She would have turned 2 years old later this month.
Nalani was last seen at the intersection of Bryant and Clay drives in the Penn Hills Borough at about 5 p.m. Saturday, according to police.
Police said the girl was abducted by Sharena Islam Nancy, a 25-year-old Indian-American female with black hair and brown eyes.
Nancy was charged Monday with kidnapping, interference with custody of children, and concealment of whereabouts of a child.
- Missing toddler found dead in Blairsville, sources tell Channel 11
- AMBER ALERT: Suspect allegedly told police dad sold missing toddler for $10K
- Search underway in Indiana Co. for abducted toddler
- Prayer event held as the search continues for toddler at the center of Amber Alert
- What we know about Sharena Nancy, woman charged with abduction of toddler
Nalani’s family organized a search for her Monday morning in Westmoreland County. During their investigation, police said Nancy’s black Toyota Yaris traveled to the Blairsville, New Alexandria and Delmont areas of Westmoreland County between the 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
Tuesday afternoon, investigators found Nalani's body in a Blairsville park, sources told Channel 11.
Cox Media Group