SOUTH UNION TOWNSHIP, Pa. — A Connellsville woman is accused of threatening to kill her estranged husband’s son in a series of text and Facebook messages.
Police arrested Dawn Porter, 34, and on charges of terroristic threats and harassment.
According to court paperwork, the alleged pictures and messages were extremely graphic.
Porter sent her estranged husband a message with a picture of a fan stating she was going to strangle the boy using a cord and a ceiling fan, according to the criminal complaint.
She never actually choked or harmed the child.
- Deputy kills 3 family members, confesses on police radio before killing self
- Gov. Wolf: Time to take a serious look at recreational marijuana
- Dad surprises daughter with shelter dog she fell in love with, but thought was adopted
- VIDEO: 11 things to do in Pittsburgh this weekend (12/21-12/23)
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
She also threatened to leave the child in an abandoned area and claim his father was responsible for it, police said.
Police also accused Porter of threatening to stab a woman at a talent show.
Porter’s preliminary hearing scheduled for Wednesday was continued.
A new date has not yet been set.
Cox Media Group