Police say a daylong crime spree landed two women behind bars in Butler County.
Officers say the two women robbed a business and their weapon of choice was a needle and syringe full of liquid.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Butler County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
"It was a syringe with a needle she said give me the money or I will stab you with this," store clerk Sean Lattanzi said.
The crime took place at the Puff N Snuff in the greater Butler Mart. It was caught by a surveillance camera.
Police say Tara Purcell walked in and confronted the clerk while Crystal Hayes waited in the car as a getaway driver.
- Man killed trying to force way into home
- Woman taunts McDonald's employee for sleeping at work; turns out there's more to the story
- Undercover officers may be getting drunk on the job, Target 11 discovers
- VIDEO: Common drugs linked to dementia
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.