"That teacher was left in a position where he had no choice. He had to physically act."
Target 11 obtained new video of a fight between students at Woodland Hills High School. It shows several teachers having to jump in to stop it, and one of the teachers was pushed against a door.
Investigator Rick Earle showed the video to the superintendent, who had not seen it before. His defense of the teachers and the state law he said many parents don't know about that allows teachers to put their hands on students, tonight on Channel 11 News at 5 p.m.
- Woodland Hills forming commission to look at student discipline, other issues
- Attorney: Woodland Hills student's teeth knocked out by resource officer
- Video of school bus brawl prompts Woodland Hills School District to consider change
- ONLY ON 11: Video shows fight on Woodland Hills school bus
- Suspensions considered in Woodland Hills bus fight
- Protesters demand charges in alleged assaults of Woodland Hills students
- Attorney: Video shows moments before student assaulted by resource officer
Cox Media Group