INDIANAPOLIS - "Teen Mom" reality television star Amber Portwood was arrested on a domestic battery charge by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department early Friday, WXIN reported.
Portwood, 29, an Anderson, Indiana native, was charged with domestic battery in the presence of a child under 16, according to a police incident report. Portwood has two children, ages 1 and 10, according to WXIN.
Portwood's boyfriend, Andrew Glennon, told police he was holding the 1-year-old child around 3:15 a.m. when Portwood allegedly assaulted him, WTHR reported. She was arrested and booked into the Marion County Jail on Friday afternoon, the Indianapolis Star reported.
In November 2010, Portwood was shown on "Teen Mom" attacking her former fiance, Gary Shirley, in August 2009, according to CNN. She was charged with felony domestic violence in Anderson, the Star reported.
Portwood spent 17 months in prison in 2012 after violating probation from a drug possession case, WRTV reported.
- Arrest warrant issued for woman who allegedly shot another woman inside North Versailles Walmart
- Royal baby Archie christened at private Windsor ceremony
- At least 20 injuries reported in South Florida gas explosion
- VIDEO: Woman says dogs saved her life when 3 men attacked her during walk
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.