FRANKLIN COUNTY, Wash. - Police in Washington state recently seized more than 26,000 marijuana plants hidden among corn fields in Franklin County.
The Franklin County Sheriff's Office, along with the Washington State Patrol Eradication Narcotics Enforcement Team, said authorities seized the plants Sept. 16 from fields off Hendricks, Russell, Juniper and Olympia roads.
So far in September, 70,000 plants have been seized, authorities said.
The Franklin County Sheriff Office along with the Washington State Patrol Eradication Narcotics Enforcement teams...Posted by Franklin County Sheriff's Office on Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- Officials identify 3 men found dead after drug overdoses on Pittsburgh's South Side
- Police warning of tainted drugs after South Side overdose deaths
- Protesters demand gas stations shut down after violent fight goes viral
- VIDEO: Road shut down as students in Pittsburgh leave school for climate strike
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.