LOS ANGELES - British singing superstar Adele filed for divorce from her husband, Simon Konecki, after more than seven years together, according to court records.
Adele, 31, filed a divorce petition Thursday in Los Angeles Superior Court, the Los Angeles Times reported.
Adele, who is intensely private about her personal life, has not commented about the divorce.
In April, Adele's representatives, Benny Tarantini and Car Fysh said in an emailed statement to The Associated Press, “Adele and her partner have separated. They are committed to raising their son together lovingly. As always they ask for privacy. There will be no further comment.”
- Cause of death, funeral arrangements announced for Pittsburgh Steelers legend Sam Davis
- Homeowner's body found after 'suspicious' explosion sparks fire
- Man wanted for assaulting girlfriend's baby turns himself in
- VIDEO: Heartburn drug Zantac, generic versions could contain small amounts of possible carcinogen
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.