ATLANTA, Ga. - Authorities are investigating claims that an Atlanta reality TV star ran up a bar bill and left without paying, then nearly ran over the manager in the parking lot.
- Car plows into gas pump after coming off Rankin Bridge
- Notre Dame Cathedral fire: Officials determine likely cause of blaze
- 'Big decisions will have to be made' Pens GM says
- VIDEO: Skeleton of baby T. rex dinosaur for sale on eBay for $2.95 million; scientists are furious
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The general manager, Robyn Brown, told police a woman -- later identified as Tresure Price from "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" -- came into the bar just after 11 p.m. and ordered drinks for her party. Brown claims Price left without paying her bill.
A copy of the bill obtained by WSB-TV shows they ordered 11 drinks and their bill was less than $110.
Brown also told police that the manager on duty chased Price and her group into the parking lot. According to Brown, Price almost hit the manager with her vehicle as she drove away.
Police said they’ll review surveillance video of the incident.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.