The Beyhive had plenty to buzz about early Wednesday when Beyoncé released a surprise live album just as her Coachella documentary premiered on Netflix.
According to The New York Times, the 40-track "Homecoming: The Live Album", which dropped overnight, features performances from the "Formation" singer's historic 2018 Coachella concert. Beyoncé was the first woman of color to headline the popular music festival.
- Mom says family is being harassed due to church theft accusations
- Man attacked by 2 pit bulls on Mount Washington
- Police investigating double shooting after man, woman rushed to hospital
- VIDEO: Mayor Peduto: We would welcome immigrants sent here by Trump Administration
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The news came as a documentary of the same performance, "Homecoming: A Film by Beyoncé," debuted on Netflix.
"This intimate, in-depth look at Beyonce's celebrated 2018 Coachella performance reveals the emotional road from creative concept to cultural movement," the description reads.
You can watch the documentary here.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.