SAN ANTONIO - What do you do when you cross paths with a 400-pound feral hog on a golf course?
It's a good idea to let the pig through. And it's an even better idea to call wildlife officials.Especially in southern Texas, where feral hogs are considered a nuisance.
Trappers in southern Texas caught the giant porker on the course last week near San Antonio in Bexar County, WOAI reported.
Wyatt Walton, of Lone Star Trapping, a trapping service in San Antonio, said the hog was captured by dogs, the television station reported.
Walton said more than 3,200 feral hogs have been trapped and removed from neighborhoods in Bexar County, WOAI reported.
- Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger out for season after elbow injury
- It's just a drill: You might see low-flying helicopters, hear explosions this week in Pittsburgh
- School custodian comforts student with autism in heartwarming viral photo
- VIDEO: girl, 10, contracts brain-eating amoeba while swimming in river, family says
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.