BROOKLYN, N.Y. - A brazen thief was caught on a security camera robbing a sleeping passenger on a New York City subway train early Sunday morning, according to news reports.
The robber cut a hole in the 28-year-old man’s pants on a northbound L train and took his phone and credit cards, WABC-TV reported.
He later used the cards on $68 worth of purchases.
Police are searching for the thief and are asking for the public’s help in identifying the suspect.
- 9th American tourist dead in Dominican Republic while vacationing with friends
- Taco Bell giving away free Doritos Locos Tacos Tuesday
- Charges expected today after inmate tips off therapist to woman's death
- VIDEO: Man Accused of Kidnapping, Killing 3-Year-Old Son, Boy’s Mother After Ordered to Pay Child Support
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.