Build-A-Bear is giving its popular pay-your-age deal another go this year, with a few changes.
The company announced the second year of its Count Your Candles birthday program in which it will offer sweepstakes for the chance to win a birthday party experience. Those who get a limited ticket can pay their age for a stuffed animal.
Rather than offering the deal for any Build-A-Bear’s Bonus Club member while supplies last like it did in 2018, Build-A-Bear is instead providing a limited number of tickets to the birthday program. Those with tickets can visit a Build-A-Bear Workshop for one day from June 24 through 28. Guests can make one furry friend per child with a limit of two stuffed toys per ticket. The minimum price guests will pay under the offer is $1. The max is $29.
Ten of those guests may win the birthday party grand prize, which can be used once in the next 12 months.
But to have the chance to get a ticket, you have to be a Bonus Club Member and complete a new birthday profile. It’s free to join and the sweepstakes end June 16.
More information on the offer is at BuildABear.com.
- Another American tourist died in Dominican Republic after drink from hotel minibar, family says
- Flames engulf tractor-trailer, fuel pumps at turnpike service plaza
- Funeral home to hold burial for veteran with no family, would like volunteers to attend service
- VIDEO: Search underway for person who shot dog then dumped him under bridge
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.