A freshman at Prairie View A&M University in Texas is accused of pouring bleach in her roommate’s eyes during an argument, WFAA reported.
Brianna Esomchukwu, 18, was booked on an aggravated assault charge on March 8, the television station reported, citing jail records in Waller County.
- Treasurer of local PTO accused of stealing $25,000
- Man accused of hitting two women with his car, including his mother
- Man stabbed during argument in downtown Pittsburgh
- VIDEO: Infant Drowns After Mother Falls Asleep in Bath with Him, Police Say
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
According to Prairie View A&M University Chief of Police Keith Jemison, Esomchukwu's roommate, 19-year-old Julisha Wyatt, of Garland, Texas, had bleach in her eyes and had minor burns on her skin. WFAA reported.
She was taken to a local hospital.
A university spokesman said Esomchukwu's enrollment and status as a student are under review, the television station reported.
A tale of two photos.— Matt Howerton (@HowertonNews) March 15, 2019
Left, Garland teen Julisha Wyatt getting her eyes flushed out after they were doused with bleach.
Right, her college roommate Brianna Esomchukwu who is now facing charges.
AT 10 on @wfaa we'll explain what led up to the attack. pic.twitter.com/EUngwqNIJQ
© 2019 Cox Media Group.