Could there be a more epic reunion?
Much to fans' delight, actress Courteney Cox marked her 55th birthday Saturday with a pair of familiar faces: "Friends" co-stars Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow.
"How lucky am I to celebrate my birthday with these two???" Cox captioned a photo of the trio in an Instagram post Saturday. "I love you girls. So much."
Kudrow, aka Phoebe Buffay, commented: "LOVE you girls! Happy happy Court."
The "Smelly Cat" singer also wished Cox, who played Monica Geller on the iconic sitcom, a happy birthday in a separate Instagram post.
"Just remembering Court, I will ALWAYS be older than you," Kudrow, also 55, quipped.
Aniston, 50, does not have an Instagram account, BuzzFeed reported.
- 7th American tourist dead in Dominican Republic while celebrating her birthday
- 4,600 cases of Pillsbury flour recalled over possible E. coli contamination
- Harry Potter festival coming to Pittsburgh
- VIDEO: Man who gave free 'Dad Hugs' during Pittsburgh Pride goes viral
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.