Dennis Quaid is getting married again.
The 65-year-old actor confirmed to "Extra" that he proposed to his girlfriend, 26-year-old Laura Savoie, at Turtle Bay, Oahu, in Hawaii.
- Steelers' Anthony Chickillo charged with assault after incident with girlfriend
- Road closures, security measures announced ahead of President Trump's visit to Pittsburgh
- DUI driver arrested after speeding away from traffic stop, crashing into cars, police say
- VIDEO: Bride and grooms’ grandmothers serve as flower girls at her wedding
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
“I had the ring in my pocket. It has been kind of a month-and-a-half plan — I wanted it to be private,” Quaid said. “She was actually taking a selfie of us, and I put the ring in front and said, ‘Will you marry me?’ And then she fell down."
"It was kind of spontaneous. It was very much a surprise," he said.
This will be the fourth marriage for Quaid, who was previously married to real estate broker Kimberly Buffington. The two married in 2004 and are parents to 11-year-old twins, Thomas and Zoe. They separated in 2016. Their divorce was finalized in 2018.
Before Buffington, he was married to actress Meg Ryan, with whom he has a 27-year-old son, Jack, from 1991 to 2001. He was married to actress P.J. Soles from 1978 to 1983.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.