Deputies with the Franklin County Sheriff's Office in Eastern Washington removed 25,000 marijuana plants in a cornfield over a two-day span.
Franklin County is located in eastern Washington – and its largest city is Pasco.
- Federal lawsuit filed against Antonio Brown on rape charges
- Technology helping investigators build case against suspect in toddler’s abduction, death
- Mummies arrive at Carnegie Science Center ahead of exhibit’s opening
- VIDEO: Remembering the tragic crash of Flight 427 25 years later
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The Sheriff's Office said they conducted multiple drone flights as part of the eradication efforts.
Deputies provided maps, posted below, of where the plants were found.
Officials said the Washington State Patrol Eradication Team also helped with the removal.
"We'd like to thank the community members for their help in bringing it to our attention and allowing us to use equipment for the ease of eradication," deputies said.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.