Update: The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has found the missing 1-year-old boy who went missing from Putnam County in Bowling Grabsen, Kentucky.
UPDATE: We are pleased to report Lachlan has been found safe in Bowling Green, Kentucky! We have cancelled the Endangered Child Alert.— TBI (@TBInvestigation) July 19, 2019
Thank you for helping us to spread the word! 👍🏼 pic.twitter.com/jEFV0rqWtc
Earlier: On Wednesday, according to the TBI, 1-year-old Lachlan Thomas Capo had last been seen with Margot Walker.
- Off-duty Pittsburgh officer shot while visiting friends has died
- 9-year-old electrocuted in family's backyard pool by broken underwater light
- Florida man makes sign after panhandler rejects his job offer
- VIDEO: Security concerns rise as FaceApp, 'aged' photos gain popularity
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Investigators said Walker may be driving either a blue 2002 Volvo with Tennessee tag 4K7-7F9 or a black 2002 Volvo with Tennessee tag B77-71L.
It is unclear what Walker’s relationship is to the child.
Capo was described as 3 feet tall with brown hair and brown eyes. He weighs 30 pounds.
Anyone with information regarding the child’s whereabouts is asked to call the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office at 931-528-8484.
– Visit Fox13Memphis.com for the latest on this developing story.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.