An 8-year-old Florida boy is spreading holiday cheer to his 800 classmates by making them all Christmas stockings.
Hunter Asbury wanted to make sure every student at Hernando Elementary School had a gift.
- Terrelle Pryor says he wants to come home, play for Steelers
- Man hit, killed walking on the Parkway West near the Ft. Pitt Tunnels
- Primanti’s offers Maurkice Pouncey a job on Twitter, Pouncey responds
- VIDEO: Man, young boy shot at New Jersey high school football game
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
"My dream was to let no kid go without Christmas," he told WTVT. "It comes from my heart.”
Hunter will sew the stockings himself.
"The day he came up to me and told me he wanted to make stockings for everybody in his school, I literally started crying," his mother, Belinda Asbury, told WTVT.
Hunter will hand out the gifts Dec. 5 at the school’s Winter Wonderland festival.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.