Meat lovers may enjoy a New York strip steak, but a Florida couple eating at a Japanese restaurant last week was unprepared for a man trying to perform a striptease at their table.
Police said James Dylan Jordan, 24, of Dunedin, drunkenly approached the couple at a Kobe Japanese Steakhouse on Aug. 5 and began taking his clothes off, dancing in front of the woman, The Tampa Bay Times reported.
- Unauthorized visitor makes way onto Steelers' practice field in full uniform
- NASA launches Parker Solar Probe, begins journey to 'touch the sun'
- Green Tree bank catches fire after car bursts into flames in drive-thru
- RAW VIDEO: Dashcam captures shootout with police
- Download the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
When the woman asked him to stop, Jordan insulted her and threatened to fight her husband, according to court records.
Jordan was arrested by Pinellas County Sheriff’s deputies and charged with disorderly conduct in an establishment, according to court records. He was released Monday from the Pinellas County Jail after posting a $150 bond.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.