A woman in Brevard County, Florida, was airlifted to a hospital after she was bitten by an alligator Saturday, according to firefighters.
Firefighters said the attack occurred west of Fay Lake Wilderness Park in Port St. John.
- Police investigating deadly shooting in Robinson Township
- Children found safe following Amber Alert; police still searching for suspect
- 18-year-old shot, killed in South Side days short of graduating high school
- VIDEO: Parents Fight To Get Diploma For North Carolina Teen Who Died In Sleep
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The woman suffered significant bite injuries and was flown to a nearby trauma center, firefighters said.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.