One Ohio car wash is offering customers a wash, wax and scare during October for Halloween.
The Rainforest Car Wash turns into a haunted house Friday and Saturday nights throughout October.
- Steelers linebacker Anthony Chickillo facing charges after 'domestic situation' with girlfriend
- Man dead, 2 women taken to hospital after shooting in Wilkinsburg, police say
- 2 people taken to hospital, roadway shut down after car crash on Tri-Boro Expressway
- VIDEO: Thieves targeting catalytic converters from vehicles for huge profit
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
"We’re going to have people in various positions throughout the tunnel peeling soap away, scaring people,” a car wash employee told WEWS. “We’ll have various props and scenes set up.”
Similar Halloween-themed haunted car washes have been set up in Alabama and Texas.
“Not only are you locked in your car in a haunted house, but you're going to go home with what we think is the cleanest car in Ohio,” the car wash employee said.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.