ORLANDO, Fla. - An adorable moment was caught on camera when an Orlando police officer pulled over his toddler’s 'car.'
According to a tweet from the Orlando Police Department, Officer Alex Kipp was returning home from work when he noticed his daughter, Talynn, driving her toy car on the wrong side of the road.
Kipp pulled her over and asked Talynn for her license, registration and proof of insurance, to which she responded with giggles and smiles.
Talynn was let go with a warning, perhaps due to the level of cuteness.
Watch the video below:
OPD Officer Alex Kipp was returning home from work when he pulled over his daughter Talynn for driving on the wrong side of the road. When asked for her license, registration, and proof of insurance, Talynn laughed at Officer Kipp and was subsequently let go with just a warning. pic.twitter.com/CIjyEhv02c— Orlando Police (@OrlandoPolice) June 25, 2019
- Girl's seat belt came undone on Kennywood coaster, family says
- Woman tries to abduct two children from airport
- WATCH: The moment deputies save baby girl wrapped in plastic bag on roadside
- VIDEO: American beavers welcome new kits at Pittsburgh Zoo
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.