Do you love barbecue? Get paid to eat it.
Reynolds Wrap wants to hire a chief grilling officer (CGO) to travel the country in search of the tastiest ribs, and the job pays $10,000.
“If you don't mind being paid to taste some of the most delicious BBQ ribs across the country, posting envy-inducing pictures of your food and falling asleep every night dreaming about your next rack of ribs, then you could have what it takes to be the next Reynolds Wrap® Chief Grilling Officer,” officials with the company state in a news release.
The gig begins in August and will last for two weeks. If chosen, you will be responsible for posting photos and grilling tips to the brand’s website and social media platforms. All of your flight and lodging expenses will be taken care of, and you can even bring a guest.
- Police: Man beat another man, threw him on T tracks in racially motivated attack
- Trial for man accused of killing police officer delayed, again
- Tow truck driver who shot, paralyzed another won't be charged
- VIDEO: 2 people rescued from car in flood waters on Route 28; southbound lanes closed
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.