ST. PAUL - A truck lost its load of potatoes Saturday closing a section of Minnesota highway for hours, authorities said.
Part of Interstate 494 west near St. Paul was closed for nearly four hours while crews worked to clean the debris, state troopers said.
Westbound Highway 494 at Hardman Avenue near South St Paul is closed due to a lost load of potatoes. The highway will be closed for a significant period of time. Find an alternate route. pic.twitter.com/3jpYobOSFu— State Patrol PIO (@MSPPIO) July 20, 2019
There was no indication that the truck driver was injured.
- Convicted murderer once deemed too old to be dangerous convicted of another murder
- 4 teens shot at graduation party in Clairton
- 'Fortnite' video game sends 8-year-old to emergency room
- VIDEO: Man Gets Life Sentence in 2004 Murders of Couple Sleeping on Beach
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.