MEMPHIS, Tenn. - A man in Memphis, Tennessee, died after being attacked by multiple “aggressive dogs,” according to police.
Memphis Police Department officials said the attack happened around 2 a.m. July 18.
When officers arrived, they found Mario Moore, 40, with lacerations all over his body.
Investigators said they then found “multiple aggressive dogs” across the street, and witnesses said those dogs were responsible for the attack.
Moore was rushed to an area hospital, but he later died from his injuries.
Memphis Animal Services recovered five dogs from the scene.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Convicted murderer once deemed too old to be dangerous convicted of another murder
- 4 teens shot at graduation party in Clairton
- 'Fortnite' video game sends 8-year-old to emergency room
- VIDEO: Man Gets Life Sentence in 2004 Murders of Couple Sleeping on Beach
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.