KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Emergency dispatchers in Kansas City, Missouri, received an influx of calls Tuesday morning when people saw a man dragging a lifelike, full-sized doll through the streets.
And here is today's episode of "Not What We Expected Going Into That:" pic.twitter.com/EIdr6vq0bz— Kansas City Police (@kcpolice) August 20, 2019
Among the different reports, callers said the man looked like he wanted to throw the woman over a bridge, dropped the woman on a sidewalk and dragged her head over a curb, slung her over his shoulder and appeared to be trying to dress her, police said. One caller said the man was yelling, "Savior!"
, and found that the "woman" descibed in the call was actually a "life-size female doll the man said he found in the dumpster of a restaurant," according to the statement. Police told the man to not carry the doll in public anymore.
A traffic camera captured some pictures of the man and the doll.
- Man in grave condition, woman being questioned after shooting
- 2 arrested after 5-year-old goes to school with 'a large amount' of cocaine, police say
- Man dies after car crashes through fence, into pool in Plum
- VIDEO: Soon-to-be brides out of a reception venue after facility abruptly closes
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.