Surveillance video shows a man grabbing a $7,000 French bulldog and walking out of an Atlanta pet store.
The theft happened Wednesday night at a Petland store.
- Steelers linebacker Anthony Chickillo facing charges after 'domestic situation' with girlfriend
- Man dead, 2 women taken to hospital after shooting in Wilkinsburg, police say
- 2 people taken to hospital, roadway shut down after car crash on Tri-Boro Expressway
- VIDEO: Thieves targeting catalytic converters from vehicles for huge profit
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The video shows the man playing with the puppy moments earlier.
Police want to find the man and the puppy. Sgt. Robert Parsons, of the Dunwoody Police Department, said the man will face a felony shoplifting charge when caught.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.