MILWAUKIE, Ore. - A man used a hand truck and a cardboard box to take an ATM from an Oregon hospital earlier this month, police said.
Officials at Providence Milwaukie Hospital said they notified authorities about the stolen machine the next day, the Oregonian reported.
Authorities believe the man covered the ATM with the cardboard box and cut the attached wires, the newspaper reported. The man then wheeled the machine out of the hospital's lobby and loaded it into a dark Subaru, KPTV reported.
Milwaukie police officials said they have not located the man, the ATM or the money, the Oregonian reported.
- One person dead after drowning incident at Ohiopyle
- Brantley Gilbert concert at KeyBank Pavilion postponed due to unexpected death of crew member
- Steelers make roster cuts down to final 53
- VIDEO: Iconic Mt. Washington Billboard can stay, court rules
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.