COLERAIN TOWNSHIP, Ohio - A McDonald's customer was caught on surveillance video getting into a fight with a manager that included thrown food and a blender being hurled at her head.
WLWT reported Britany Price ordered some Happy Meals from the McDonald's in Colerain Township, Ohio, on Sept. 22.
According to the local station, Price placed an order at the drive-thru, then went into the restaurant after discovering her order was wrong. She entered the restaurant with the order and waited for it to be fixed, the video showed.
After killing time by refilling her drinks, Price became increasingly frustrated.
"I wasn't the only one that got frustrated, you know," she told the station. "Watching the video we see a lot of people that see me and her talking, trying to resolve the issue, and they're, like, 'I'm not dealing with this,' you know. They just left. They didn't even place their order."
Video footage shows Price throwing food at the manager, who then threw a blender at Price's head, knocking her to the ground.
Price told WLWT her nose was broken and her cheekbone was shattered in the incident.
"I've had surgery," Price said. "I've had a lot of doctor's appointments, the follow-up. Hard mornings. Hard afternoons."
The now-former manager has not publicly spoken about the incident.
“We can confirm that this individual is no longer employed by our organization," McDonald's told WLWT of the manager s status with the franchise.
- Tensions flare as protesters block downtown streets during President Trump's visit
- Horror experience has 40-page waiver, medical check and is too scary to finish
- Gambling addiction caused McDonald's general manager to steal $241K from restaurant, complaint says
- VIDEO: Police in riot gear make arrests amid protests ahead of President Trump's visit
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.