LOS ANGELES - A California mother who believed her daughter was being bullied barged into a classroom Tuesday to confront students.
"Don't post nothing about her. None of that. Y'all think y'all bullies? I'm a big bully, OK,” the mother is heard saying on a video, KTLA reported. "She's a girl. Y'all are boys, OK? If y'all bully my daughter, if you look at her the wrong way, if you breathe the wrong way, send your mom to me. Sisters, aunts, anybody over 18, I'll (expletive) them all up. Do you understand me? Leave my daughter alone and I'm not going to say it again."
- ONLY ON 11: Local Uber driver describes being blindsided by police after night of driving
- WWE wrestler Ashley Massaro dead at 39
- 3 charged in connection with slain pregnant woman found with baby cut from womb
- VIDEO: 8-Year-Old Boy Shot, Killed in Home Invasion at Father's House
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The video was taken inside of an eighth grade classroom at Niguel Hills Middle School during second period, KTLA reported.
Authorities are investigating.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.