Three New York police officers stepped in Monday to help clear snow at the home of a 99-year-old Albany resident.
The woman called for help Monday morning after more than a foot of snow fell at her house, the television station reported.
The officers quickly responded and helped clear a path, WTEN reported.
- Which school districts pay their teachers the most and least?
- ‘We should have just let him die': Police documents reveal details about Terrelle Pryor's stabbing
- PA Game Commission responds to disturbing alleged animal cruelty hunting video
- VIDEO: Terrelle Pryor, woman both charged after stabbing inside his Pittsburgh apartment
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.