A Carnival Cruise Line passenger fatally fell four floors as the Carnival Horizon was returning to port Friday.
The man, whose identity has not been released, fell from the ninth floor to the fifth, WINK reported.
- Terrelle Pryor says he wants to come home, play for Steelers
- Man hit, killed walking on the Parkway West near the Ft. Pitt Tunnels
- Primanti’s offers Maurkice Pouncey a job on Twitter, Pouncey responds
- VIDEO: Man, young boy shot at New Jersey high school football game
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Miami police are investigating, WINK reported.
The cruise line is working with the victim’s family, WFOR reported.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.