DECATUR, Ala. - An Alabama woman threw hot grease on a man to stop him from burglarizing and attacking her, police said.
Decatur police responded Thursday to a domestic dispute call at a house, police spokeswoman Emme Long told WAAY-TV. They arrived to find Larondrick Macklin with bad burns to his face.
BURGLARY ARREST: On 8/2, the DPD arrested Larondrick Macklin as a suspect in a domestic dispute.— Decatur, AL Police (@DecaturALPD) August 6, 2019
Macklin had entered the victim’s house with a firearm, and the victim defended herself with a pot containing hot grease.
"The defendant is considered innocent until proven guilty.” pic.twitter.com/YOfPJkc01I
Macklin was taken to a hospital for treatment.
An investigation revealed Macklin was the primary aggressor in the incident, Long said. The victim told police Macklin entered her house with a firearm, and she used a pot full of hot grease to defend herself.
After receiving medical attention, Macklin was arrested on charges of first
- Sharks spotted off coast of Myrtle Beach
- 3 people rescued on Ohio River when barge crushes boat
- Body found in Yough River after crash on I-70 bridge in Westmoreland County
- VIDEO: SEE: Brazilian gang leader dressed up as daughter, tries to escape jail
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.