GEORGE, Wash. - The Grant County Sheriff's Office released drug bust numbers Tuesday from the 2019 Paradiso Festival at the Gorge Amphitheatre.
Paradiso is an annual electric arts music festival that began in in 2012.
According to the Grant County Sheriff's Office, 38 drugs busts were made on 97 felony charges. The office said none were simple possession busts.
In addition to the busts, deputies also seized LSD, mushrooms, cocaine, steroids, ketamine, the drug known as "Molly," money and a firearm.
The Moses Lake Police Department, Yakima City, the Columbia River Drug Task Force, the Washington State Patrol and Adams County were also involved.
- Large rat falls from Buffalo Wild Wings ceiling, lands onto menu, woman says
- New details of Syrian refugee's plans for Pittsburgh terror attack released
- 2 severed legs discovered in Pennsylvania river
- VIDEO: 37 people accused of being part of major drug trafficking organization
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.