BAY LAKE, Fla. - An incident at Walt Disney World had passengers stuck Saturday on Disney's new Skyliner gondola system.
A Disney spokesperson said they were aware of the issue and called it "unexpected downtime."
Riders started sharing on social media that they were stuck on the gondolas, including WFTV reporter Cierra Putman.
So first trip on @WaltDisneyWorld Skyliner was great. Being stopped at night for nearly an hour ... not so fun. Lights would help. These first responders are our current entertainment. @WFTV pic.twitter.com/d8WvCtggr0— Cierra Putman WFTV (@CPutman_WFTV) October 6, 2019
- These local high schools sent the most grads to Harvard, Princeton & MIT
- Crews on scene of intense house fire
- Popular South Hills diner closing after nearly 40 years
- VIDEO: $26K in cash, guns and drugs seized during massive raid of local home
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.