Rihanna is the wealthiest female musician in the world, according to Forbes.
The business magazine reported that, according to its estimates, the Bajan musician’s move into beauty and fashion has contributed to her $600 million net worth.
The ranking puts her ahead of other musicians like Madonna, who has an estimated $570 million; Celine Dion at $450 million; and Beyonce at $400 million. The ranking is part of Forbes’ list of America’s richest self-made women.
Rihanna’s recent partnership with French luxury goods company LVMH comes on top of her already-established Fenty Beauty makeup brand, which reportedly drew $100 million in sales in the first few weeks.
Forbes estimates that LVMH owns 50% of Fenty Beauty and Rihanna has about 15%. After 15 months in business, it has generated a $570 million.
Read more about Rihanna and the richest self-made women in America at Forbes.com.
- Second car may have been involved in deadly hit-and-run
- Father charged with murder of 7-year-old found encased in concrete-filled dog carrier
- Health Department issues alert for vendor at Pittsburgh Taco Festival
- VIDEO: Local man with weeks to live caught in fight over health insurance
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.